Click on any picture to make it bigger and feel free to leave comments, I love reading them.

Friday 18 December 2009

Winter Wonderland!!

Woke up to a winter wonderland,
heavily laden trees,
with it sitting 8 to 10 inches on the ground.
School is closed a day early,
let the holiday fun begin.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Brrrr! its cold, time to come inside and warm up, maybe listen to some parang influenced Trini Christmas music to help warm up my frozen toes. Santa in this song have the right idea, don't yah think?


Machel Montano - Soca Santa

6 comments:

  1. So pretty. It looks like you had more snow than we had here, but we did have enough for the kids to have a snowball fight in.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh the kids have enjoyed themselves and they'll be going back out today as well. Glad your kids got some snow fun too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Kella, We have just got back from our last stay in my son's flat in London as he get's back from Hong Kong tomorrow. I thought I would have a look at what you have been up to.
    Lovely snowy photo's here, and the girls paper dolls you made them on the previous post are really nice. I expect your little ones are getting very excited about Christmas. I just can't wait for the New Year. My snowfall seems to have dissapeared from my blog, can't think why, yours seems OK.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's OK my snowfall is back, it must have been because I wasn't logged in, although I thought you saw it anyway,oh well all fine now, x

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh wow...fantastic pics. We haven't had any where near this amount of snow...maybe more soon but I won't hold my breath. Everywhere does sparkle beautifully though!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Maureen and Tanya the snow was great, the kids went out into it again today and though no more has fallen, there is still quite a lot on the ground and with the low temps expected it will probably be there for a while.

    Maureen I'm glad your snowfall is back.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails