Click on any picture to make it bigger and feel free to leave comments, I love reading them.

Wednesday 23 December 2009

Day 23 of the Advent Season

The girls got these personalised name stamps today, so I’m sure you know what ensued afterwards. I made them with hot glue and a piece of foam board.
.

These are stories they heard today.
.
Today I got on with completing a few household chores and because I’m crazy I choose to host a sleepover very last minute to help out a neighbour with baby sitting her three girls (6, 12, 14yrs). It put the pressure on but thankfully didn’t end in tears.
.
Well tomorrow is the big cook off, I like to get the Christmas meals all done and dusted on Christmas Eve but I’ll still pop in to update the blog with the Advents’ Calendar last gift/ treat.
.

In Trinidad we like to make impromptu musical instruments with what ever is at hand when we are 'liming'. One of our favourite things to use is a bottlle (usually from an alcoholic beverage) and a spoon (that might be around from eating food), Hope you enjoy the song.
.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails