So I did a little crafting instead, I have been meaning to make a little sign to hang on the front door when I'm out back mainly for the post/ delivery man re packages, etc. The piccy on the left is what I normally used and the piccy underneath is what I worked on today and I'm quite pleased with the results.
I'll just fill you in on what I did get up to the last two days.
Tuesday, well my abdomen is still killing me from the holes I dug on Monday and the Sunday, so I wimped out and transplanted my spring onions which involved sifting some homemade compost and adding it to the bed I planted the spring onions in. The french marigolds were also planted out into heir final spot on the edge of the tomato bed. I still had a half hour to kill so I bit the bullet and dug two holes for the cucumbers, OUCH!!!! Washboard tummy here I come.
Wednesday found me filling the holes I dug for the cucumbers and erecting their support, a rose arch. The area under the arch was prepared with more sifted compost and I then planted out my onion seedlings.
After the afternoon school run I proceeded to dig and full four more holes, these are for my squashes and pumpkins.
Overall I have 10 more holes to dig for the above plants plus 4 more for the tomatoes and another 4 for the summer squashes and courgettes combined.
Well that's it for now, here are a few photos I took over the last three days, hope you enjoy them.