Click on any picture to make it bigger and feel free to leave comments, I love reading them.

Wednesday 9 September 2009

1000 Visitors!!!!

Hey I've reached the 1000 visitors mark, thanks for all the interest, comments, followers and continued visits.

Like most I honestly didn't think my little old blog would be of much interest to most so its nice to know that there are others out there that enjoy what I have written, hopefully just as much as I enjoy writing it.
.
So thanks again for reading and
Y'all come back now ya hear!!

8 comments:

  1. Congratulations, Kella. Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Jo, I'll endeavour to do my very best :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats Kella and it doesn't surprise me a bit !! by the way I have posted the chutney recipe, but I photographed the page and it doesn't appear to enlarge when I click on the photo of the recipe, can you have a go and let me know if it does. thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Maureen and I'll check out the recipe and let you know re the picture.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations Kella,
    And may many more come to your blog though those internet doors.

    ReplyDelete
  6. congrats Kella..I hope to get there one day too!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks Tanya, you’ll get there soon, quicker than you can imagine.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails